Evanhoe & Associates, Inc., headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with satellite offices in Montgomery, Alabama, and Warner Robins, Georgia.
We are a full-service Information Technology (IT) Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator delivering world-class, value-added solutions, including:
- Software development and sustainment
- Program & project management
- Systems engineering
- Enterprise architecture
- Automatic identification technology (AIT)
- Automatic identification data capture (AIDC)
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Item unique identification (IUID) solutions
- Business intelligence
- Information assurance
- Cyber security
- Managed IT services and remote system monitoring
- Help desk
- Field services
- Business process re-engineering.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the positions listed below. To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter with desired salary to email@example.com.
AFCIS Labor Category: Help Desk Technician – Intermediate
Labor Category Description: Has overall responsibility for help desk operations associated with the identification, prioritization and resolution of reported problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Ensures that all phases of help desk support are properly coordinated, monitored, logged, tracked and resolved appropriately.
Education: Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Social Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical disciplines or relevant experience.
Experience: 0-2 Years with Bachelors, 2-4 years with Associate, 4-6 years no degree.
Security Clearance: None
Desired Special Skills:
- Possess extensive experience in customer support operations and data entry into problem tracking/reporting systems such as; Remedy, JIRA, Nortel CCMIS, etc.
- Possess extensive experience in call center operations and use of basic office phone systems.
- Possess extensive experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook applications.
Evanhoe & Associates is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for all job listings. Evanhoe & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.