Evanhoe & Associates, Inc., headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) with satellite offices in Montgomery, Alabama, and Warner Robins, Georgia.
We are a full-service Information Technology (IT) Solutions Provider and Systems Integrator delivering world-class, value-added solutions, including:
- Software development and sustainment
- Program & project management
- Systems engineering
- Enterprise architecture
- Automatic identification technology (AIT)
- Automatic identification data capture (AIDC)
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID)
- Item unique identification (IUID) solutions
- Business intelligence
- Information assurance
- Cyber security
- Managed IT services and remote system monitoring
- Help desk
- Field services
- Business process re-engineering.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the position(s) listed below. To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter with desired salary to email@example.com.
Gunter Annex, Maxwell Air Force Base (Montgomery, Alabama)
- Senior analyst for the Adapter Support function
- Supports successful Standard Procurement System (SPS) interface transaction processing tasks such as analysis, troubleshooting, and configuration support
- Provides evaluation of third-party software, usage recommendations, and alternative solutions for SPS translator/interface issues
- Assists sites and resolves issues with SPS standardized scheduled tasks as applicable to adapter and database servers
- Supports sites and resolves issues with XML (SPS schemas) issues
- Performs adapter/translator testing as required
- Supports stand up of new SPS interfaces as required
- Develops automation utilities to support system administration tasks and assist with installing Adapter integrations and functions
- Supports current SPS XML standards for integration with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in related scientific or technical disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience with application Integration and data transfer, or related field
- Experience with webMethods Integration Server required
- Excellent and demonstrated communication skills, customer orientation, and attention to detail
- Either Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC or SSCP minimum certification.
Evanhoe & Associates is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans for all job listings. Evanhoe & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.