As a manufacturer, you want to ensure that critical inventory is well organized and easily accessible. You also want to ensure that your Automatic Identification Technology (AIT), Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Item Unique Identification (UID), and Automatic Identification Data Capture (AIDC) solutions are all industry standards compliant.
With Evanhoe & Associates’ AIT expertise and manufacturing experience, you are guaranteed world-class technologies and solutions that are customized, cost-effective, and compliant. You can count on our solutions to get the right data to the right people at the right time.
At Evanhoe & Associates, we provide:
- Barcode and RFID/AIDC solutions that simplify the production process
- Barcode and RFID/AIDC integration into existing systems
- Complete warehouse management systems, such as Fishbowl Inventory
- Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS) with RFID and GPS capabilities
- Passive and Active RFID solutions
- Components that support a lean manufacturing process
Simplify, streamline, and organize your manufacturing process – get the best in AIT, RFID, AIDC, and IUID solutions from Evanhoe & Associates.
Manufacturing Case Study
Goodrich Aircraft Wheels & Brakes
When Goodrich Aircraft Wheels & Brakes, now UTC Aerospace Systems, wanted to know if their current IUID systems were standards compliant, they brought in Evanhoe & Associates to provide systems recommendations as well as acquisition support, and to implement their new system. Evanhoe & Associates also provided:
- IUID & RFID integration with SAP
- AIDC SME consulting for MIL-STD-129 and MIL-STD-130
- Custom software for DataMatrix Quality Report Retrieval
Evanhoe & Associates not only assisted Goodrich Aircraft Wheels & Brakes, now UTC Aerospace Systems, in the deployment of their SAP solution, but also integrated their IUIDs & RFIDs with the new solution and provided custom software for their DataMatrix Quality Report Retrieval .
In addition to complete project management, SAP solution deployment, and IUID and RFID integration, Evanhoe & Associates provided Subject Matter Expert (SME) consulting on AIDC standards for Goodrich, particularly on military standards MIL-STD-129 and MIL-STD-130. Evanhoe & Associates’ expertise ensured that Goodrich’s AIT solution was standards compliant, effectively deployed, and integrated with their current IUID & RFID system.